Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The craft room is coming along!!!

Well, I had a glorious 3-day weekend! How about you?? I worked on setting up the craft room downstairs! This is just gonna be a nice and short blog post because I am at school and I need to go to class in 20 minutes! Anyways. Here is what it looks like...
Take a peek!



So did you recognize the stuff I got at the garage sale?? It's my two cubes, my snazzy lamp, and the 4 square jars! That really wasn't the most recent picture, because I got so focused on organizing my stuff that I forgot to take more pics!! Well, here is the process:
This is a little desk thingy that I had to remove a HUGE computer from

This is the sewing machine and desk that is really my mom's, but I'm adopting it!

Add a lamp and tidy things up a bit...

...and voila! A fantabulous work area! (btw, that plastic drawer unit on top will go away, that's what I'm gonna hold my makeup in once I move my larger drawer unit down here!)
Sweet, huh?! Now I'll show you my outfit of the day that I wore yesterday because I was feeling especially summery:
Patterned dress: Kohls
Cross-shoulder bag: Rue 21 (major score...only $5!!!)
Black flip flops: Old Navy
Ok, now this is really a hodgepodge post, but oh well... Here's a couple pics of my dog, he was happy we were outside!
Isn't he soooo cute?? His name's Roo!

Profile shot!
Anyways, gotta go to class, my bloggin' time is up! Thanks for reading! :)
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment