Saturday, June 16, 2012

Huge makeup collection

Hey, peeps!
I just wanted to show you my makeup collection that I am pretty darn proud of! :) I should really be ashamed of how large it is, but I'm not! Well, some people collect rocks or stamps, I collect makeup!
Anywho, here is a nice peek:
Read more for the whole collection!

This is my whole stash!!!
OMG, I've been sooo excited to show y'all all of my makeup! Btw, all of this I have either bought with my own money or received, nobody paid me to show you all of this or anything like that. And I'm not trying to flaunt the fact that I have a lot, I just know that I like to see other people's collections, so I figured that there are other weirdos like me out there, and so I'm showing you my collection!
From left to right and top to bottom (like reading a book): Artistry Eyeliner Pencils (7), Artistry Brow pencils (4), Elf waterproof eyeliner pen, Avon glimmersticks and glimmersticks diamonds (I have 4), Elf shimmer eyeliner pencils (2), WnW Megalast retractable eyeliner, Elf essential eyelid primer (2), elf essential liquid eyeliner (2), Elf mineral eyeshadows (10) plus an Avon SmoothMinerals shadow, Pure Colors 8-shadow tower, Elf essential eyeliner pencil,WnW Mega Eyes marker, Never Accept Ordinary glitter eye pencil, Elf black brightening eyeliner, and another elf essential eyeliner pencil.

Claire's 8-shadow palette (got this a LONG time ago!), Gossip ez stix eyeshadow (long time ago, too), Elf brightening eye quads (4), Elf duo eyeshadow cream, Nyx eyeshadow triple shadows, Claire's baked eyeshadow (long time ago, I haven't set foot in a Claire's in years lol), Elf liquid eyeshadow, Nyx jumbo eye pencils (2), Covergirl eye enhancers 4-kit shadows, Covergirl eye enhancers 1-pc shadow, and some pink eyeshadow I've had for a while and idk the brand.
Artistry pressed powder palette, Artistry eyeshadow palette.
Covergirl clean pressed powder, Elf shine eraser, Icing pressed powder, Elf golden bronzer, Elf studio single eyeshadows (2), Elf 32-pc eyeshadow palette, Elf beauty eye book, Elf 6-shadow palette.

Elf plumping lip glaze (dual ended), Smackers twisted lip gloss (old), Artistry lipliner pencils (11), Mary Kay eyebrow brush, 6-brush set from Claire's (old, consists of 2 eyeshadow brushes, a sponge tip applicator, a slanted eyeliner brush, an eyelash and brow brush, and a powder brush), Avon foundation brush, Elf studio pressed powder (the suare one), Aziza lip palette, Love and Beauty kabuki brush, Caboodles flower power lipglosses (3, very old), LipRageous glitter gloss, Artistry concealer sharpener, Up & Up crease brush, Elf studio contour brush, Elf studio stipple brush, Elf studio fan brush, Elf studio powder brush, Elf essential total face brush, Elf essential blending eye brush, Elf essential eyeshadow c brush, Elf essential eyelash and brow wand, Elf essential smudge brush, Elf essential defining eye brush, Elf zit zapper, elf tweezers, Elf powder puff, Artistry double-ended pencil sharpener, Clinique pair of shades duo, NYC metro quartet shadows.

Elf luscious liquid lipstick (1), Elf hypershine gloss (8), NYC lipsticks (2), Elf essential lipsticks (3), Elizabeth Arden lip spa lip color, Avon glazewear lipgloss (4), Artistry light-up lipgloss (2), Icing ultra-shine lipgloss (2), NYC liquid lipshine (1), Nyx Xtreme lip creme (1), Gossip mini charm lipglosses (4), EOS lip balm spheres (4), Elf essential eyelash curlers, WnW megalenth mascara, Smackers lash splash clear mascara (very old), Elf natural false lashes, NYC big and bold mascara, Avon SuperCurlacious mascara, Elf essential lenghtening and defining mascara, another Avon SuperCurlacious.

From center down then over: Elf studio brush shampoo, Artistry jumbo lip pencils (9), NYC smooth skin liquid makeup, Top 10 Lips palette, Elf studio makeup remover cleansing cloths.

Avon perfect wear extralasting liquid foundation, Avon concealer stick, Artistry concealer stick, Elf essential tone-correcting concealer (4), WnW natural blend pressed powder, Elf essential pressed powders (2), Artistry loose power, Artistry liquid foundation mini, Elf essential tinted moisturizer, Icing makeup kit, Elf essential bronzer, Elf essential all over color stick, Elf essential natural radiance blusher, Elf essential all over cover stick.


I laid it all out on my bed...took a while lol!

Isn't this fun?!

Lip stuff :)

From top to bottom then left to right: Elf super glossy lip shine (2) Liplicious tasty lip color (3), Liplicious cranberry kiss gloss, Liplicious glamorous gloss, Ice Breakers sours lip balm, Smackers s"Whirl Glossy balm, BonBons flavored lip juice, Claire's swirly lip balm (2, very old), Twizzlers flavored lip balm, some random lip gloss in blue tube, Aeropostale lip balms (2), Elf super glossy lip shine (2), Burt's Bees super shiny natural lip gloss, American Girl conditioning lip shine (2, from BBW a long time ago).

Another view of my brushes... :)

My collection in its glorious entirety!

View from down low and the side!
Now wasn't that fun? It sure took me a while to lay out all my makeup and write this post, so I sure hope you enjoyed it! I THINK I labeled everything... sorry if it's really confusing, but it's the easiest way for me to tell you the brands and everything! If you want a more detailed description of a couple items, or a review or something, just leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment