Thursday, June 28, 2012

Epic win for a dollar tree!

Hey, peeps!
I just wanted to share with you a recent dollar tree haul! It consists of mostly makeup, with some crafty things, and well, frankly, some other pretty darn random stuff.



So these are just some pics so you can see everything!
The compacts I got... Dollar Tree's eyeshadow compacts

NYC Cheek Glow in Central Park Pink, on their website, this goes for $2.99, but I got it for ONE DOLLAR!
A swatch of the blush...looks great on my cheeks!

LA Colors 12-color Eyeshadow Palette in Trendy

LA Colors 12-color Eyeshadow Palette in Traditional

LA Colors 12-color Eyeshadow Palette in Chic

LA Color Lipgloss and Lipstick Duo in Twinkle, a nice mid-tone peachy-pink. An awesome color!


The other side, a sparkly clear gloss

The applicator just has some lipstick on it because I used it :)
What it looks like on me in different lights


LA Color Lipgloss and Lipstick Duo in Natural

The other end, just a regular clear gloss

Natural on my lips in different lights :)

From left to right: Twinkle gloss, twinkle lipstick, natural lipstick, natural gloss.


My ear-buddies came with a pair each of the following colors: yellow, orange, red-orange (coral), red, purple. The black ones didn't come with it, they were on my headphones...I already replaced them as u can see!

My closet light off...

...and on!
Pretty bomb, huh? Anywho, I have spent enough time on this post, so I hope you all enjoyed it! Have a great summer day!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment