Saturday, May 19, 2012

My awesome garage sale scores!

Okay, you guys. I just went to a huge garage sale, it was the whole neighborhood. And I REALLY want to show you what I got! I got a lot of stuff for the soon-to-be-craftroom!!!
Here's all that I got!

Jump!


I asked my dad if I could turn the empty space in the basement into a crafty area for me and/or my sister, and he said YES!!! So I am very happy, as you can imagine! We already have a table type thing, and now all we have to do is get the hulk of a computer off of it and I can use it! Anyway, back to the garage sales... I got two JetMax cubes, and they were $11 apiece! Wahoo! That is such a steal considering how much money places like Michaels want for them...like $40 or something! Don't quote me on that, though... Anyways, here they are!
This is what they look like together!

My 4-drawer one...


...and my 4-shelf one!

I also got 4 square glass jars that I can put buttons or something in... I got 3 of them at one house, and I got the shortest one at another house. The first 3 I got bundled for $7, and the last one I got for 50 cents!!! It is not exactly the same, as you might be able to tell in the pictures, but it's the same size square, just the lid is a little different! Oh well! I just couldn't pass it up for 50 cents! Here they are...

Aren't they so snazzy?!


The first might look a little different, but that's just because it's the tallest. The different one is the last one, because of the rimmed lid.
And the last major purchase is a lamp that I'm gonna use downstairs to have better light when I craft. Because the basement ain't that bright! It's stainless steel, like the lids of my 4 jars, and the drawer pulls on my JetMax cube! It is a touch lamp, too! I can touch any metal part on the lamp, and it turns on to low, medium, or high! It's also uber adjutable and cute...
I've always loved banker's lamps :)



See? Touchy!!! ;)



Standing straight up...

...and hunched over! Told you it was uber adjustable! :)

This be the highest light setting!

Well, that concludes my awesome day of shopping at the garage sale! Now I get to go shopping with my mom and grandma at DSW and Ulta! Woot woot! So excited, cause I haven't been to Ulta in FOREVER!!! And you know me, I'm a makeup-holic!!! Maybe I'll do a tutorial later!
TTFN! :)
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment