Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Beauty Favorites!

Well, yet another month has come and gone! September was a great month! I had summer vacation for 3 weeks longer than if I hadn't done Running Start, so I went back to school on the 26th versus the 5th! I just wanted to share with everyone what my very favorite beauty products were this past month! I have a lot of variety in the items...everything from eyeshadow to lip balm! So let's just get on with it!



Check it!




1. E.l.f.'s Little Black Beauty Eye Book, the "warm edition".

         This little book of eyeshadows is so much fun to use, I can vary the colors a little every day, so I feel like I get a lot of different looks with this one palette. I also got this on clearance at Target for 15% off of $5, or $4.25... not much of a deal, but whatever :)



2. Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush in "Rose Petal".
    I already did a review on this product here! I love this stuff's texture!


3. Sally Girl's Eyeshadow quad, number 388477 (these are all unnamed on the packaging, but on the Sally's website, this one is called Sugar Daddy).

        I like the darker plum color here, and I like how they also included two different midtone shades, one's a lighter pink with mauvey undertones, and the other is a sparkley nude-gold color. This was one dollar, baby!


4. NYC's Big Bold Mascara, black

         This mascara gives me extremely luscious lashes. This has been the best mascara I have ever used. And I'm not even exaggerating a bit! I have converted my sister and my mom, and they both love this stuff! Plus it is sooo cheap! LIKE $4!!!



5. Avon's glazewear Vita-Luscious lip gloss in "Vita-Pink".

         I like the texture of the Vita Luscious gloss, because it isn't as sticky as their other formula of glazewear, and the gloss actually has some pigmentation, which is different, but a pleasant and welcome surprise for me :) I got this in the Avon outlet online for $1.99, watch my Avon haul video here!


6. E.l.f.'s Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

         I absolutely have fallen for this brush. I will never use another concealer brush in my life. And again, not exaggerating. This summer, I have just discovered so many awesome cheap beauty products for myself!!! Anywho, this brush is so fluffy and does a marvelous job at blending out my concealer so that it doesn't look caked, it looks airbrushed, and I still have a great amount of coverage! Read my E.l.f. haul post here!


I was trying to get a picture from the top, but my camera kept focusing behind the bristles, so I had to do something to get it to focus on the head of the brush, lol
 
7. Sally Girl's Vitamin E Stick
 
         I just think this balm is fabulously moisturizing! It is a little soft, though, and it did break, but I just dont scroll it all the way up. Plus, it was only $1, so it's no biggie.

 
 
Well, thanks for stickin' with me! And sorry I didn't do much blogging this past month, I got super busy, and we repainted a room, which I may blog about in future weeks!!!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum


No comments:

Post a Comment