Thursday, May 10, 2012

My intro into the blogging world :)

Hey, everyone!
This is my very first blog post, so bear with me, and I hope you like it!

So, I go to Eastern Washington University, and I also go to high school. Well, I know what you're thinking...how the heck do you do that?! Unless you live in a place with Running Start, anyway. Hit the jump!


I get high school credit at the same time that I get college credit. It's pretty nice, actually! I think I'm WAAAY better suited for college than high school. Not because I go to parties or anything, but because there is absolutely NO drama. Like none. I looove it! And, I love being on a campus, too...it's way prettier than being inside a school all day. I get fresh air every 50 minutes! It is especially great in the spring...

These are trees on the EWU campus...pretty, right?! Well, anyway, this post is just to let you have a peek into my world. Thanks for reading! :)
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment