Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dresser drawer organization

Okay, so a little while back, I reorganized my dresser drawers, because let's face it, everyone's dresser drives them nuts when it's got clothes coming out the wazoo! I should have taken a "before" picture, but just try to imagine a very messy dresser... that's what mine was. I really couldn't find everything in there, and that bothered me because I knew I had some good stuff in there, but I just never found the patience or energy to go digging in there every morning to find a cute top! Sooo, lo and behold, pinterest had a solution! Thank you to Dark Room and Dearly for this idea!!!
Anywho, here are the "after" shots:
This is my shirt drawer (by column- t shirts, blouses, fitted and graphic tees, and tanks)
Read on if you want to know how I fold my clothes to make my dresser look so good! PLUS, there are some more pretty boss pics!



Now I can see every single glorious shirt I own!!!

I also did the same with my pajama drawer, lol. Bottoms across the back, and sleep shirts in the front :)

Pretty great, huh??
This is my shorts/capris drawer, with shorter shorts in the first column, bermudas in the second, and capris in the last one!
All I did was fold them up, then I put each article of clothing in there one at a time, kinda like a filing cabinet. It's waaaayyyy more efficient! I can see everything all at once, it stays more organized, and I have more room! Part of that might have just been the fact that I went through my clothes and got rid of some stuff, but I also think it was because of this system! I now get a little happier every time I open my drawers! Hahaha! So if you want to see how I fold my stuff, look at this!
I just made this little beauty up on paint! When I fold my clothes, they all end up as medium sized rectangles

Well, that's it for now! I hope you all have a splendid Sunday!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment