Wednesday, May 23, 2012

NYX cosmetics mini-haul

I wanted to show you my NYX mini-haul I got at Ulta this last Sunday! Yaaayyy!!! I have fallen in love with the jumbo eye pencils like so many other bloggers!
Hit the jump!




 The most mentioned color I know of is a white color, and it's called "milk", but I didn't get that one... I opted for some color! Here they are!
Yogurt-a light shimmery peachy pink

Yogurt up close

Sparkle Leopard- a medium-toned shimmery coffee brown

Sparkle Leopard up close
 Next, I got an Xtreme lip cream. This is my least favorite item because it it too light. It's very pigmented, and it looks a little weird on me. The pics of my lips don't look too bad, but in real life, it's a wee bit strange-looking. Now, if you have lighter lips, this color may work for you...
It has nice packaging...just wish I got it in a different color...live and learn.

Nude Peach Fuzz is the color (flash)

Without flash

With flash (lol, it looks like concealer!)

My natural lips

With the gloss (doesn't look too different, but it is. Pics taken at night.)
And finally, a new favorite eyeshadow palette...NYX Triple Shadows in "In The Woods"!!! Absolutely yummy shades and VERY pigmented! I'm used to having much less pigmented shadows, so I put a lot on my brush the first time, and that was a huge mistake! A little goes a LONG way with this stuff!
"Triple Shadows for Sexy Babe's Eyes Only!"

In The Woods

First shade: medium shimmery taupe-y khaki-y color
Second shade: dark shimmery reddish chocolate brown
Third shade: light shimmery peachy-neutral color
(without flash)

With flash
So that just about wraps it up!!! I am officially a NYX fan! A little more pricey than e.l.f., but I went for it, and I'm so happy I did!
Thanks for reading!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment