Friday, August 31, 2012

L'oreal BB cream review

This post will be about my opinions on the L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I purchased it in Fair, and I reallllly love it! It works very well as a primer and a mattifier, it just feels like a moisturizer when rubbed in, so it is the first step in my daily makeup routine!


If you want to learn more about this product...

Okay, so I seriously love this stuff! Here's my full review!


Why I bought it:    BB Creams are all the rage in both Asia and America, and I had read somewhere that the L'oreal is better than the Maybelline, so I chose to get the L'oreal :) Plus, I had a $2 off coupon!!!

What it claims:    That there are "4 beautifying actions in 1: primes to smooth skin's texture, perfects to hide imperfections, hydrates for all day moisture, corrects skin for a healthy looking, even complexion." "Discover our 1st Magic BB Cream with Beautifying Beads: encapsulated pigments infused with an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamin C & E."

Price I got it for and where:    Target for $6, because I had a $2 off coupon!

Value for the money:    4.5 stars for the price I got it for, 3 stars for regular price ($8), because there simply isn't a ton of product in the tube, only 1 fluid oz!

Quality:    4 stars, because it gives my skin a great mostly matte but slightly dewey finish that is perfect to go under the rest of my makeup. However, it doesn't correct very well. It doesn't solve every complexion problem it claims. But overall, it feels high quality on the skin.

Pros:
  • Self adjusts to your exact skin tone (for me, I purchased fair)
  • Works excellent as a primer
  • Love the texture, VERY light grittiness to it, but it's the beads :)
  • Because of the texture and how it comes out of the bottle (white), you can tell when it's fully blended in.
  • Can wear it alone in the hotter months or under powder, so very versatile product
  • Lightweight

Cons:
  • Smallish bottle
  • Isn't a one-step face routine type product (for me, anyways)
  • Doesn't cover blemishes

Would I repurchase/recommend?    Yes! I like it alot, and if I get another coupon, I will def repurchase! Overall a good value!



What it claims

Comes out white on the skin...

Blend...

Blending...

Blended! Really great finish!
 

Any questions? Have you tried this product? What's your opinion on it???
Thanks for reading!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment