Friday, September 7, 2012

Sinful Colors steal!

So three days ago, I got an email from Walgreens that said Sinful Colors nail polish is 99 cents this week! Holy cow!!! So my sister and I rushed down there and grabbed up a lot of those pretty little bottles!
Sneak a peek for descriptions and names!

So let's just get right down to it!






San Francisco



Happy ending



Mint apple

Cinderella



Hottie



Love nails

Let me go



Purple diamond



Island coral



Timbleberry



Forget now



Queen of beauty

 
Well, that's all! I like these polishes a lot! I used Cinderella and Hottie for this pedi!
 

It's a little messy around the edges, but, eh...no one's perfect!
Anywho, I hope you liked this post! I got all of these polishes from Walgreens! And I love them all!
Thanks for blogging with me!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment