Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elf 100 palette eyeshadow looks!

Hey, it's Sarah!
So I really got excited when my elf 100-shadow palette came in the mail, and so I decided I'd show you guys some eye looks that I thought were really fun. Now, these are not neutral, so if you want to look at some bright and fun eye tutorials, read on! (Or if you really want me to show you some neutrals, just leave me a comment!)


Purple:
6 all over, 11 in inner corners and along brow bone, 36 on center of lid and in crease, 84 in outer corner









Yellow:
31 all over lid, 22 on outer two-thirds of lid, 42 on outer corners, 2 in inner corners and along brow bone








 Green:
53 all over lid, 93in outer corners, 23/73 in inner corners, 3 along brow bone, 63 in crease








Blue:
44 all over lid, 74 in outer corners, 4 in inner corners and along brow bone, 64 in crease







 Orange:
Enchanted (baked shadow) all over lid (I have to use a sponge-tip applicator to get any color payoff), 27 in outer corners and crease, 37 in inner corners and along brow bone









Well, I hope this helps you figure out the masterful elf palette! If you notice in my pics how my liner coordinates with my shadows, it's because I put it on first, then I put on the shadows. It makes it look like I'm wearing the same color liner, especially in my orange look! I apologize for my unkempt brows, I hadn't been plucking them as often as I should be! Whoops! And again, I take a lot of pictures for my posts, so I hope that doesn't bother you... If you like my posts, however, you can subscribe to my blog! It would make me muy happy!
Loves!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment