Friday, June 29, 2012

Essie cascade cool polish review

I just got a new essie nail polish! And I looove it! Okay, guys, my sister bought it for me for my birthday, along with some other clothes and stuff, and I really like it a lot so far! It was at Target, and I told her how I liked it, but for whatever reason, I didn't buy it. It was on CLEARANCE too! Anywho, it is a great barbie pink, and it makes my hands look tan, despite how the pics look. It's called "cascade cool", and I am wearing it right now, and I've had it on for a good 24 hours, and every bit of it has stayed on, not a chip in sight! Plus, it's super shiny, and it looks like I am wearing a top coat or like maybe I've gotten a mani, BUT I HAVEN'T!!!! Can you tell this is my first essie polish?? Well, it is! And I will be buying more in the future! Because I now have a job, and I can hopefully afford nicer things! Anyways, here are some pictures I took of the polish itself and of my painted nails!

Read more for the whole review!

The Essie website's pics may be more accurate... Cascade Cool

Tried to get it with a couple different backgrounds because my camera was making it show up too blue... :/ sorry if it looks a little lilac-y...

Essie!!

Cascade cool :)

Oh, and today I went back to Target, and they somehow UN-CLEARANCED IT! So I got it just in time, lol!

It's pink, trust me

So, anyways, a nice easy-reading blog post today, and I hope if you look for this color at your Target, it's still on clearance! Oh, and just FYI, I saw on Pinterest that cosmetics go on clearance every Friday at Target...so today is the day to check out the clearance bin in the makeup department!!! GO NOW!
~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment