Monday, June 24, 2013

Another ELF Haul!

 
Hello!

By now, you probably know I LOOOVE all things Elf Cosmetics. So you shouldn't be too surprised when I tell you that I made another order to them, and I wanted to share my haul!

So here is what I got!

 


 
So anyways, I will show you pictures of each product in its original packaging, and opened, and close up.
Enjoy!
 
My package in all its glory!

Quite a lot when you look at it all...


Essential Brightening Eye Color in Drama

This I got as a free gift for referring three friends
 


Essential Lip Balm Tint in Grapefruit

It's a very bright balm, but hey...gotta try it!
Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas
 

I have Summer Nights and Movie Star, and this one came highly recommended


A gorgeous pink shade
Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry

I have

Essential Hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry

Essential Plumping Lip Glaze in Fire Coral

The clear plumping side

The color side
Essential Plumping Lip Glaze in Plum Pout




Studio Glossy Gloss in Tangy Tangerine

Mineral Lipstick in Rustic Brick


I actually ordered Rosy Tan lipstick, but they sent me this... no worries I called customer service and my other lipstick is in the mail!
Studio Single Eyeshadow in Amethyst


Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve



Studio Blush in Candid Coral


Studio Baked Blush in Pinktastic


Studio Baked Blush in Rich Rose

Studio Blush Brush



Studio Small Angled Brush

Studio HD Blush in Headliner



Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon
 


Studio Cream Blush in Seductress


Essential 28-Pc Beach Beauty Palette in Night



Blush/Bronzer half

Eyeshadow/lip half
 

Welp, that's it! Thanks for letting me derp around with my camera, meaning sorry for the heavy image content!
If you want a review of any of these products, let me know, and I will for sure do one!
Thanks, guys for reading!

~The Wild Chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment